(Murray, Nebraska) JULY 05, 2016
Pinpoint Labs, an industry leader in providing defensible e-Discovery software to law firms, service bureaus, and corporate companies, announces the release of the latest update to its’ Harvester Product Family.
As more corporations and government agencies move to cloud-based email and document storage platforms, it quickly became clear that clients desired to have enhanced web-based email eDiscovery software.
“The release of Harvester 5.0 Portable and Harvester 5.0 Server not only closely coincides with Pinpoint Labs’ 10-year anniversary, it represents significant expansion to address what is, for many, the most common source of eDiscovery information- email and attachments,” said Jon Rowe, CEO and President of Pinpoint Labs.
By integrating IMAP sources into Harvester, the user can process OST’s and PST’s without installing Outlook. As a result, the average processing speed of Harvester 5.0 has increased 200-300%.
- Harvester searches and collects data from Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, and Office 365
- Multi- threaded email and file processing engine allows users to simultaneously collect from the cloud and the custodian’s hardware
- Harvester’s re-designed ESI “Easy Vault” provides 32-bit and 64-bit support
- Extensive keyword search- including word search, date range, dedupe, deNIST, and file type extension
- Automatically resume jobs
Keeping with best practices for preserving and collecting e-Discovery data, Pinpoint Labs designed Harvester 5.0 to easily and defensibly gather multiple files and folders, with minimal impact on client systems. Clients appreciate the robust all-in-one tool for its’ affordable licensing fees and portability.
About Pinpoint Labs:
Pinpoint Labs develops e-Discovery collection software- providing defensibility to legal and information technology professionals seeking to collect discoverable information from laptops, desktops, file servers, webbased email platforms, Office 365, and SharePoint sites.
For additional information regarding Pinpoint Labs or Pinpoint Labs’ products, visit our Products Page.