Click on the Tools tab and click Deactivate. Once deactivated, the software can be activated on another device or computer. Once you have placed the unzipped file contents onto another device or computer, you can activate the license using your same Account ID. Because of application-created databases in the Harvester folder, we highly recommend creating a new Harvester location by unzipping the downloaded content rather than copying the folder to a new location.
- Pinpoint Labs Releases Pioneering Data Collection Software
- SharePoint Collector Release Offers Improved Workflow Automation and Faster Collections
- Pinpoint Labs Adds 3 New Harvester Certification Courses to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software
- Pinpoint Labs’ Harvester 4.1 Release Adds VHD File Containers to Its Popular E-Discovery Software
- Pinpoint Labs SharePoint Collector Release Adds Office 365 support to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software