VeraCrypt creates encrypted file containers for collected data, keeping all collected data in a single encrypted container file for easier transport. A VeraCrypt encrypted container file acts like any other kind of file, with the exception that it can also act as a hard drive in Windows. Files that have been copied to this encrypted container file will stay inside the container file.
- Pinpoint Labs Releases Pioneering Data Collection Software
- SharePoint Collector Release Offers Improved Workflow Automation and Faster Collections
- Pinpoint Labs Adds 3 New Harvester Certification Courses to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software
- Pinpoint Labs’ Harvester 4.1 Release Adds VHD File Containers to Its Popular E-Discovery Software
- Pinpoint Labs SharePoint Collector Release Adds Office 365 support to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software