Harvester Server Enterprise | Scalable eDiscovery Collection and Processing Software
With the surge of remote workers globally, organizations are faced with new and increased remote eDiscovery collection challenges. More robust agent software, stealth deployments, and scalable options are necessary in today’s business environment.
User Security and Control
Restricted access, customized role, and job management prevent unauthorized users from accessing or modifying locked projects or accessing higher-level features.
- Manually create or import user lists
- Generate user activity and job reports
- Users see only their assigned projects
Securely create, dispatch, and monitor eDiscovery collection jobs within your network or around the globe.
- Flexible job creation
- Extensive endpoint filtering
- Real-time updates
- Automatic job resume
Stealth Agent Deployments
Suppose your use case requires pushing Windows or macOS agents to the endpoint for background stealth collections. In that case, you’ll be happy to know Harvester Enterprise agents work with popular software management tools like SCCM, Group Policy, and Jamf.
- Create service agent MSI’s
- Automatically connect to server installations
- Deployed and controlled on-prem or through the cloud
Smart Triage Agents
Remotely inventory, display, and filter Windows or macOS endpoint files on the fly. Select multiple filtering options including folders, timestamps, filenames, and more.
- Complete endpoint file listings in minutes
- Windows Explorer-style viewer allows easy browsing
- Quickly filter file extensions
- Single click collection job creation
Frequently, attorneys and forensic professionals identify relevant files and emails through client interviews and screen shares. Our ESI Vault drag and drop window simplifies this process.
- Launched from legal hold notifications, emails, or with a shortcut
- Drag and dropping file and folder locations create relevant sources list
- Select emails from MS Outlook
Scalable eDiscovery Processing
Harvester Server’s Merge and Process tool combines all your individual Harvester Portable and Server collections. Once the data is merged it’s easy to begin your privilege review and quickly find responsive items within Harvester Server.
- Multi-threaded processing engine, no per core fees
- Deduplication, OCR, keyword search, filter, and tagging
- Create popular load files or directly connect to Relativity workspaces
Meet GDPR Requirements
Harvester Server Enterprise brings speed, functionality, and defensibility needed for today’s eDiscovery collections. Making hard drive images for every collection is rarely feasible. With the new General Data Protection Requirements (GDPR) requirements, over-collection risks are higher than ever. Therefore, targeted eDiscovery collections are now necessary for many legal matters.
Never Mishandle Your Data with Harvester
Unfortunately, mishandling data causes the client and their counsel significant resources. To avoid such pitfalls, clients in corporate IT and legal departments and litigation support personnel, and computer forensic examiners purchase licenses for Pinpoint Labs’ Harvester.
View full product features list
Explore Harvester Portable
Clients that need to run small collections often rely on Harvester Portable.
- Create self-collection kits
- Software runs from a USB drive
- Fast keyword search and deduplication
- Cull eDiscovery before processing
Check Out Harvester Server Enterprise
Clients that need to collect a large data set from a network often rely on Harvester Server.
- Remotely launch stealth job
- Windows and Mac agents
- Monitor job progress from a central location
- Fast 64-bit eDiscovery Processing
Notable Case Studies
Read how Harvester has helped corporations and governments of all-types, safely search and collect data.
Thousands of Happy Clients
Our Certification Courses
Our Certification Courses
Pinpoint Labs developed three Harvester courses intended for Information Technology Professionals who are looking to expand their knowledge on creating, managing, and reviewing jobs for diverse environments.
Get in Touch with Us
Schedule a FREE demonstration or ask any question. We’d be happy to help.