In the case of lists, such as generic list, appointments, etc. these items exist only as xml fragments in the SharePoint repository. The exception is when the list contain an attachment. For the list data, each item in a list is written as an xml fragment. The list item is rendered in HTML based on the standard default view template.
- Pinpoint Labs Releases Pioneering Data Collection Software
- SharePoint Collector Release Offers Improved Workflow Automation and Faster Collections
- Pinpoint Labs Adds 3 New Harvester Certification Courses to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software
- Pinpoint Labs’ Harvester 4.1 Release Adds VHD File Containers to Its Popular E-Discovery Software
- Pinpoint Labs SharePoint Collector Release Adds Office 365 support to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software