There are a few reasons why a Harvester Server job would not launch including; improperly formatted OCC file or job, no connection to the target machine, no network connection, incorrect permissions to the target/logs folder or to the target machine, etc. For assistance please contact PinPoint Labs Support at 402-298-4712 (or 888-304-1096) or email@example.com.
- Pinpoint Labs Releases Pioneering Data Collection Software
- SharePoint Collector Release Offers Improved Workflow Automation and Faster Collections
- Pinpoint Labs Adds 3 New Harvester Certification Courses to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software
- Pinpoint Labs’ Harvester 4.1 Release Adds VHD File Containers to Its Popular E-Discovery Software
- Pinpoint Labs SharePoint Collector Release Adds Office 365 support to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software