Harvester can only write the full data set to a single target per job, but when certain options are enabled – such as encrypted items going to special locations and collated PSTs going to a separate location – Harvester will write to more than one location at a time.
- Pinpoint Labs Releases Pioneering Data Collection Software
- SharePoint Collector Release Offers Improved Workflow Automation and Faster Collections
- Pinpoint Labs Adds 3 New Harvester Certification Courses to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software
- Pinpoint Labs’ Harvester 4.1 Release Adds VHD File Containers to Its Popular E-Discovery Software
- Pinpoint Labs SharePoint Collector Release Adds Office 365 support to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software