With SafeCopy Desktop version 3.0.640 and later, you will need to deactivate the license by clicking on the “Tools” tab and then selecting “Deactivate License”. A confirmation will appear stating that SafeCopy has been deactivated and will close. After that, simply re-download the SafeCopy Desktop MSI and run on the desired location and reactivate after installation. With any previous version, please call PinPoint Labs Support at 402-298-4712 (or 888-304-1096) for assistance.
- Pinpoint Labs Releases Pioneering Data Collection Software
- SharePoint Collector Release Offers Improved Workflow Automation and Faster Collections
- Pinpoint Labs Adds 3 New Harvester Certification Courses to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software
- Pinpoint Labs’ Harvester 4.1 Release Adds VHD File Containers to Its Popular E-Discovery Software
- Pinpoint Labs SharePoint Collector Release Adds Office 365 support to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software