First, you must deactivate the license by clicking on the “Actions” tab and then selecting “Deactivate License”. A confirmation will appear stating that SharePoint Collector has been deactivated and will close. After that, simply drag and drop or copy and paste the SharePoint Collector folder to the desired location and reactivate.
- Pinpoint Labs Releases Pioneering Data Collection Software
- SharePoint Collector Release Offers Improved Workflow Automation and Faster Collections
- Pinpoint Labs Adds 3 New Harvester Certification Courses to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software
- Pinpoint Labs’ Harvester 4.1 Release Adds VHD File Containers to Its Popular E-Discovery Software
- Pinpoint Labs SharePoint Collector Release Adds Office 365 support to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software