For IMAP connections, IMAP access and, where applicable, less secure application allowance will need to be enabled on the target account. Other features, such as two-factor authentication and text message validation, will need to be disabled. The options to enable or disable these features can be found in the account settings for the email account with the email account provider and are not set within Harvester.
- Pinpoint Labs Releases Pioneering Data Collection Software
- SharePoint Collector Release Offers Improved Workflow Automation and Faster Collections
- Pinpoint Labs Adds 3 New Harvester Certification Courses to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software
- Pinpoint Labs’ Harvester 4.1 Release Adds VHD File Containers to Its Popular E-Discovery Software
- Pinpoint Labs SharePoint Collector Release Adds Office 365 support to Its Popular E-Discovery Collection Software